knitlosophy

knitlosophy

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's a.... HAT??

I was browsing the internet Friday afternoon in search of a new, cool crochet pattern. Wasn't quite sure if I was looking for a hat, a scarf, an afghan or what. Then I came across this pattern. It is a hat pattern called Totally Looped. I thought it would be a hoot to make. So, that evening during the scary movies my stepmom and I were determined to watch, I started. My goal was to get it finished by Sunday. I do not have pictures to post yet but I will so bear with me. In the meantime, I have posted the link to the pattern and site. Just try to imagine the hat in all black. We all looked like we had an afro.


http://patbythehook.blogdrive.com/archive/2.html

I think I'm gonna use that same technique and make some rugs. It's gonna take a lot of yarn though. The hat alone took an entire 8 oz skein!!

No comments: