knitlosophy

knitlosophy

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Go Girl! Don't Take Life Sitting Down!!

Okay, so I heard about this on the radio this morning. I think it's freaking hilarious!! A female urination device? I love the fact that it is promoted because of its convenience for "active" women. Oh, and for those times when you are in a place that is less than sanitary. Of course, all I could think was "Finally, I too can pee standing up and write MY name in the snow!"









Ok, so what’s a GoGirl?
Simply put, GoGirl is the way to stand up to crowded, disgusting, distant or non-existent bathrooms. It’s a female urination device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to pee while standing up. It’s neat. It’s discrete. It’s hygienic. (more)

For more info, go to http://www.go-girl.com



No comments: