knitlosophy

knitlosophy

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blogless

Okay, so my goal this year was to blog everyday. How I thought I could think of something to write about 365 days in a row, I will never know. Today, I have an utterly and completely blogless brain. I didn't even have an eventful evening. Because of school being closed, wrestling practice got cancelled. Totally bummed Jakes out. I did get my new crochet book in the mail. Oh how I love Amazon.com and online shopping. I love how I can secretly gift things to poeple I love and they don't know it until BOOM they get the package and are like "WTF?". It's like sending flowers but WAY better. Don't get me wrong. I am a huge supporter of flower sending. I just don't receive flowers but once in a blue moon.

Anyways, like I said before, I don't really have anything blogworthy to say. Just some very random thoughts.

No comments: