knitlosophy

knitlosophy

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Day After Tomorrow ALREADY?

I could have sworn I lived in Ohio. I know the winters get cold but this is ridiculous! I shouldn't wake up to the thermometer outside saying it is -9 degrees outside. I know, I know it's not as cold here as it is other places. Read my lips... I DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHER PLACES RIGHT NOW. When it's so cold they cancel school, albeit last minute and I have to turn around and drive back to school to pick my kids up, because the buses won't start. That's too cold. God knows my car doesn't like to functionally properly when its cold. Shoot, it doesn't even want to start. I mean, the key won't turn because the ignition switch is too flippin' cold!
I get to work, for the second time this morning. Remember, I had to turn around and head back to the school to pick up the heathens that are my children. Gues what? The furnace at work is malfunctioning as well. I know it is a heck of a lot warmer in here but 52 degrees is still not what I would consider comfortable. My hands don't like to type when it drops down below 65. I am typo central today. Freaking Murphy's Law.

All I can say is the Gods are not smiling down on me today. They are laughing hysterically at me.

No comments: