knitlosophy

knitlosophy

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bathroom Humor?

This is still fresh on my mind and I can't help but giggle as I write this.

Yesterday afternoon after school and all the kids were home, I sent them into the kitchen to do the dishes. Now, attached to the kitchen is a multi-purpose room (half bath, pantry, storage, furnace). I was sitting in the living room and listening to the sounds coming from the kitchen. For the most part, it was the norm: arguing, talking, pots clanking, etc. All of a sudden, I start hearing some strange but muffled voice yelling and uncontrollable fits of laughter. I walk in and see Chris and his friend but no Jake. Then, I hear the voice..... coming from the other side of the bathroom door. I found Jacob.... or at least his voice. For reasons still yet to be determined, he was yelling words and phrases. It went like this and in no particular order, "BOWEL MOVEMENT! PUKING MY GUTS UP! FART! FRISKIES, FEED THE SENSES! (don't ask me), FLOWERS AND UNICORNS WITH BOWEL MOVEMENTS!" I wish I could upload the voice recording I got of this because I almost peed my pants listening to his cartoonish bathroom tyrade with himself.

No comments: