knitlosophy

knitlosophy

Monday, March 9, 2009

Smartical Sunday

I am beat! Yesterday seemed like the longest Sunday ever. I forgot that Daylight Savings Time started Sunday. I woke up at six o'clock (thank you cell phone gods). At seven, I made yet another batch of brownies for the bake sale at the wrestling tournament. I had to get my three very grouchy children up and moving so we could leave the house by eight, (which by the way, did not go as planned but we still made it to the tournament with plenty of time to spare). I spent the majority of the day going in two different directions. Don't know what I was thinking to volunteer to work the concession stand. I'd work there until Coach would tell me Maddie/Jacob was about to wrestle. I'd run into the gym and cheer on my kid, (showing what a big loud mouth mama I am). That done, I'd run back to the concession. Back and forth my afternoon went. I handed out trophies and medals. I had the honor of putting the medal around Jacob's neck, 4th place at his first tournament!!! I was also equally proud of Mads. Although she did not win any match, she managed to score six points in her first match and I give major kudos for that. Her shining moment, however, was the fact that after her second match (and she lost 6-0), she walked away with the biggest grin on her face!!




On a totally unrelated note, here is the link to one of my favoritest bloggers ever:




http://carrieharrisbooks.blogspot.com/2009/03/snarfy-subtitle-contest.html

1 comment:

Carrie Harris said...

How cool. Thanks for the link and the compliment. Rock on with your blog ninja self. :)