knitlosophy

knitlosophy

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Ten Things That Make Me...

I saw this on Yahoo and thought this would be ...informative?

Ten Things that make me a "traditional" woman:

1. I cook dinner nearly every night.
2. I wash the dishes and do the laundry.
3. I love to bake.
4. I can knit, crochet, quilt, cross stitch and sew.
5. I like getting dressed up.
6. I prefer to let someone else drive.
7. I love happy endings and cry during romantic movies.
8. I love, LOVE shoes.
9. I love being a mom.
10. I like bubble baths, painting my toe nails and smelling girly.

Ten Things that are not traditional:
1. I can change the oil and fix a flat tire.
2. I love power tools and know how to use them.
3. Dirty jokes rock!
4. I belch and fart.
5. I don't wear make up very often.
6. Blood, guts and gore are the bomb.
7. I know how to make bullets and shoot a gun.
8. I like football and hockey.
9. I know where the alternator and starter are in my car.
10. I like getting filthy dirty.

What about you??

1 comment:

Carrie Harris said...

We may be sisters. I'm just sayin.

:)